Hope College leads the MIAA Commissioner's Cup standings through the fall sports season. Hope is also the leader in the men's All-Sports standings and is tied for first place in the women's All-Sports standings.
Commissioner's Cup Standings: 1. Hope 82, 2. Calvin 68, 3. Albion 60, 4. Alma 57, 5. Kalamazoo 44, 6. Adrian 29, 6. Olivet 29.
Men's All-Sports Standings: 1. Hope 38, 2. Alma 34, 3. Albion 24, 3. Calvin 24, 5. Olivet 22, 6. Kalamazoo 17, 7. Adrian 9.
Women's All-Sports Standings: 1. Calvin 44, 1. Hope 44, 3. Albion 36, 4. Kalamazoo 27, 5. Alma 23, 5. Saint Mary's 23, 7. Adrian 20, 8. Olivet 7.
- During the fall season, Hope was league co-champion in men's soccer, finished second in women's soccer, women's cross country and men's and women's golf, tied for second place in football, ended third in men's cross country and was fourth in volleyball.
- The MIAA presents separate awards for the best cumulative finish in men's and women's sports as well as an award for the best cumulative finish in all league sports (men and women). The separate awards are known as the Men's All-Sports Award and the Women's All-Sports Award while the cumulative award is known as the Commissioners' Cup.
- The final standings for the all-sports awards will determined on the basis of each college's standings in eight of nine sports for men and eight of nine sports for women. These point-totals will be added together to determine the winner of the Commissioners' Cup.
- The standings after the fall season are based on all four sports for men and all four for women. As a single sport member, Wisconsin Lutheran is not computed into the all-sports standings.
- The Commissioner's Cup (MIAA All-Sports Award) has been presented since 1934-35. Hope has won the award 24 times, followed by Albion 14, Kalamazoo 13, Calvin 8 and Alma 5. In 2001/2002, Hope won the Commissioner's Cup and both the Men's and Women's All-Sports Awards.