STEM Education Scholars Program
There are annual opportunities for students to participate in STEM education at a variety of levels. STEM Inquiry Scholars may work with Hope STEM faculty to:
- develop STEM course-based research experience curriculum
- assess STEM course-bassed research experience curriculum
- develop k-12 STEM Academies
- teach k-12 STEM Academies
- conduct action research in conjunction with the STEM Academies
These are just several ways in which STEM Inquiry Scholars may be engaged with faculty in STEM education scholarship. Some students also continue on through the academic year working with their faculty mentor(s), gaining ever more insight into the multiple facets of research and the HHMI program. Students interested in STEM Inquiry Scholars opportunities should contact Susan Brown, (firstname.lastname@example.org), the director of the Center for STEM Inquiry to learn more.