12. Reservation of Campus Facilities
These procedures should be followed when reserving campus facilities:
- All meeting rooms and most facilities are reserved through Conference Services. The Director of Libraries' office schedules the Granberg Room, the Dow Center Director schedules the Dow Center recreation facilities, the Theatre Department schedules the Dewitt Theatre, and the Manager of the Knickerbocker Theatreschedules the Knickerbocker Theatre. The Registrar's Office schedules all computer labs and all classroom space from the start of each semester through drop/add and during exam week.
- For a campus meeting or gathering, faculty, students, and staff may use any suitable College room which is available at the prescribed time. The room must be reserved through Conference Services by filling out the online room reservation form listed under College Services on KnowHope.
- A request for the use of College facilities by a student group or organization for an event open to the public, whether sponsored by a member of the faculty or not, must have the approval of the Director of Student Activities before space can be reserved; a cost may be involved.
- All arrangements for food must be made through the catering department.
Conference Services goal is to process the request within 48 hours of receipt. If the room requested is not available, you will be notified via e-mail so that alternate space can be considered.