Changes to Spring 2015 Schedules
The Add/Drop period for full-semester or first-half-semester Spring 2015 classes has passed. Students may now Withdraw from a full-semester or first-half-semester course for a W grade until Friday, Feburary 6. Last-half-semester classes may be dropped and added until Thursday, March 5.
Summer 2015 Registration
There are two registration processes for Summer (May, June and July) Terms:
- Off-Campus Program Registration (must be approved by the instructor)
- Online and On-Campus Course Registration
These registrations open and close at differing times and each have their own guidelines. Below is some general information. Visit the individual registration pages for more information.
Registration for Off-Campus Programs for Summer Terms (Domestic & International):
- Begin by reviewing the program brochure and the Off-Campus Program Registration page
- Contact the instructor to start the application process
- Participation in on-campus orientations during the Spring is required
- Once you are accepted into the program, you may register for the course(s) online between Monday, January 19 and Friday, January 30
Registration for On-Campus and Online Courses for Summer Terms:
- Registration will be done online and will begin Tuesday, Feburary 3
- Currently enrolled degree-seeking students will be notified of open registration dates via email
- Watch our On-Campus and Online Courses Registration page for more details