- At Hope, field experiences are built into nearly every education course. Students receive 120 - 150 hours of directed field experience before they begin student teaching.
- Summer terms provide opportunities to work with students from a wide range of cultural backgrounds, including the Rosebud Reservation in South Dakota, Watts Charter School in Los Angeles, and Liverpool in the United Kingdom.
- Hope's education facilities include advanced computer technology, "active-learning classrooms," and a well-equipped curriculum and media center.
- You can join student-led chapters of national education organizations, which offer professional development and service opportunities.
- Hope's education programs are accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) and the State of Michigan.
- Teacher candidates with Michigan certification have reciprocity in all other states.