- The College maintains a fully equipped nursing skills laboratory with interactive video and other advanced learning media.
- Hope nursing graduates go on to practice throughout the region, the state, and the nation.
- Hope’s evidence-based program offers employment advantages and a strong academic foundation for graduate study.
- You’ll learn the art and science of the nursing discipline: Hope’s curriculum is built upon a well-balanced liberal arts education in a Christian context.
- Nursing courses begin in the sophomore year.
- Nursing students can join the National Student Nurses Association and the Hope chapter of Nurses Christian Fellowship.
- As seniors, Hope nursing students participate in a research practicum with faculty.
- Students can collaborate with professors on a wide range of research projects in the summer.
- Nursing students are engaged in a variety of service-learning projects, including health-related mission trips abroad.