Hope in the world
Hope College has official partnerships with the following international institutions:
Meiji Gakuin University (Tokyo)
- An active exchange of students and faculty remains the attractive hallmark of this program
- Hope May Term in Japan
- MGU Fall Program at Hope College
Ferris University (Yokohama)
- Hope College has received students from Ferris for many years
- Ferris faculty and staff have visited Hope College and our own faculty have visited Ferris. Official faculty exchages are being considered.
Technos College (Tokyo)
- An active annual exchange of students and faculty in the areas of Engineering, Computer Sciences, Communication and Kinesiology.
Waseda University (Tokyo)
- Students from Waseda have been enrolled at Hope College in the last several years.
Seigakuin University (Tokyo)
- We have had some student exchanges.
- Faculty exchanges are being considered.
- We are working on some collaborations in research and publication.
SIAS International University (Xin Zheng City, Henan)
Zhejiang University (Hangzhou)
- A student and faculty exchange program, begun in June 2006.
- An emerging relationship to develop faculty and student exchanges in English, Communication, Philosophy and the Natural Sciences.
Union Christian College (Aluva)
- Faculty and staff members from UCC and Hope College have exchanged campus visits to facilitate collaboration.
- We are working with UCC to establish a basic genetics laboratory.
Liverpool Hope University (Liverpool, England)
- We have sent and received students and the program is under further development.
The Autonomous University of Queretaro
- An active exchange program for Hope students, for semester programs or May/June terms.
- UAQ students have taken part in the Hope Summer Research Program.
- We are increasing collaborative research between Hope and UAQ faculty
Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen
- 3-week summer exchange program through Hope's Economics department - designed and delivered by Hanze University. For more information, click here.
The Vienna Summer Program
- remains a strong and vibrant program for Hope students.
GLCA and GLAA Partner Institutions
Hope College is a member of the Great Lakes Colleges Association which also manages the Global Liberal Arts Alliance, an organization of 27 liberal arts colleges and universities, located in 15 nations, whose purpose is to strengthen education in the tradition of the liberal arts through the exchange of experience and the development of mutually beneficial programs.