Hope in the world
Hope College has official partnerships with the following institutions:
Meiji Gakuin University (Tokyo)
- An active exchange of students and faculty remains the attractive hallmark of this program
- Hope May Term in Japan
- MGU Fall Program at Hope College
Ferris University (Yokohama)
- Hope College has received students from Ferris for many years
- Ferris faculty and staff have visited Hope College and our own faculty have visited Ferris. Official faculty exchages are being considered.
Technos College (Tokyo)
- An active annual exchange of students and faculty in the areas of Engineering, Computer Sciences, Communication and Kinesiology.
Waseda University (Tokyo)
- Students from Waseda have been enrolled at Hope College in the last several years.
Seigakuin University (Tokyo)
- We have had some student exchanges.
- Faculty exchanges are being considered.
- We are working on some collaborations in research and publication.
SIAS International University (Xin Zheng City, Henan)
- A student and faculty exchange program, begun in June 2006.
Zhejiang University (Hangzhou)
- An emerging relationship to develop faculty and student exchanges in English, Communication, Philosophy and the Natural Sciences.
Union Christian College (Aluva)
- Three faculty members from UCC have visited Hope College.
- We are working with UCC to establish a basic genetics laboratory.
Liverpool Hope University (Liverpool, England)
- We have sent and received students and the program is under further development.
The Autonomous University of Queretaro
- An active exchange program for Hope students, for semester programs or May/June terms.
- UAQ students have taken part in the Hope Summer Research Program.
- We are increasing collaborative research between Hope and UAQ faculty
Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen
- 3-week summer exchange program through Hope's Economics department - designed and delivered by Hanze University. For more information,
The Vienna Summer Program
- remains a strong and vibrant program for Hope students.