Google Site Search:
Circulation Services - Hope Students
- You must present your Hope Student ID for library service
- Your student ID may be used at the Hope College libraries and Beardslee Library of Western Theological Seminary
- You may borrow up to 50 items at a time
To RENEW items yourself online:
- In the navigation bar in the left column, hover over the Catalogs link, then choose the HopeCAT link
- In the top right hand corner of the page, select My Account
- Login to your account to renew materials
- Or for help call 395-7905
- Or bring the item to the circulation desk for assistance
To place a HOLD on an item that is out:
- In HopeCAT Web, click on place a hold before title.
- Login with 1Hope username and password.
- Cancel if not filled by date. Click Submit.
- Or ask at the circulation desk.