Tips and Tutorials
Library computers, including all TechLab computers, print to a MFP (Multi-function printer) on the first or second floor.
You can print color copies from the TechLab for a cost of $0.15 per page. You pick-up and pay for color copies at the Media Services/CopyWorks desk.
There are 3 ways to scan in the library:
1. You can use the MFP on the 2nd floor to scan documents and email to yourself for use as a pdf file
2. You can use the HP scanners connected to the computers in the TechLab
3. You can use the Indus Scanner on the 2nd floor of the library for larger documents or books. This large 'flatbed' scanner scans 'top-down', protecting book bindings and allowing large documents to be scanned.
- Movie Project Intro
- Transfering Digital Video to iMovie
- Transfering from VHS to iMovie
- Transfering from iMovie to VHS
- Using the FLIP Cameras