Tips for Move-in Day
When you arrive on campus…
- The residence halls will open for move-in at 10 a.m. on Friday, August 22. RAs (Resident Assistants) will be present to check you into your room.
- You will also find an Orientation Information Packed & Weekend Schedule at the check-in table.
- If you do not get these materials, contact your Resident Director and he or she will make sure you receive a packet.
- Students not living on campus will need to pick up their materials from the Student Union Desk on the 1st floor of DeWitt Student Center.
- Please have your parent(s) check in at your residence hall. All pre-registered families will receive a Family Orientation Packet and any pre-ordered items at the residence hall.
Any questions, comments, problems or concerns you have during the weekend can be addressed at the Student Union Desk in the DeWitt Student Center.