- Hope's social work program is fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Graduates of the social work program are eligible for licensing (LBSW) in Michigan and other states.
- Social work majors are eligible to reduce the time in MSW programs up to two semesters through advanced-standing status in graduate programs.
- The department is committed to developing students' research skills and offers students access to an array of specialized software and database tools.
- You can complete internships with community organizations and agencies that serve the elderly, the unemployed, people with developmental or physical challenges and other groups.
- Join the Student Sociology and Social Work Organization , which promotes leadership in social and educational activities.