|Sending to Hope
-Links to location of student mail and other campus addresses
-Correctly addressed mail via USPS
-Correctly addressed packages via UPS, FedX, and DHL
a student receives a package
-If a student wants to send a package
| Preparing Customs Form
for sending domestic packages, letters, etc.
-Prices for international letters
to the list of all of the campus addresses
|Mailroom Handbook & Forms
comprehensive handbook of how to use the resources that the mail
room offers. This is mainly written for staff and faculty.
and Express Shipping
The vendors listed below are the express mail services available through
the Mail Center. These vary somewhat by price, weight and time of
delivery, so you may wish to compare before choosing. Generally cost
is listed in order from least to most expensive.
- USPS Priority mail (2-3 days 85% of the time)
- USPS Express Mail (95% overnight-depends on zip code)
- UPS 3 Day Select
- UPS Second Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air
- Federal Express 2 Day Delivery
- Federal Express Standard (Next Day PM Delivery)
- Federal Express Priority (Next Day AM Delivery)
These vendors provide international services, express and standard,
through the Mail Center. Each vary in price and in most cases, we will
be unable to give you an exact price of shipment due to the variances
of cost through customs which cannot be estimated. For this reason, only
USPS international Services can be paid with cash. All other services
are available via account only.
- UPS WorldWide
- Federal Express International
- USPS Air Mail(1-2 Week Delivery)
- Global Priority (4 lb limit, delivers in 4-6 days)
- Global Express(2-3 Day delivery)
*International envelopes are different than domestic envelopes.