|Sending to Hope
-Links to location of student mail and other campus addresses
-Correctly addressed mail via USPS
-Correctly addressed packages via UPS, FedX, and DHL
a student receives a package
-If a student wants to send a package
| Preparing Customs Form
for sending domestic packages, letters, etc.
-Prices for international letters
to the list of all of the campus addresses
|Mailroom Handbook & Forms
comprehensive handbook of how to use the resources that the mail
room offers. This is mainly written for staff and faculty.
In General, it is always best to print
or type out the Mailing Label rather than write it out. While both are
accepted, handwritten labels are not always easily read by the service,
slowing down the delivery of your package. Therefore, it is strongly
recommended that you print the label if possible.
- Fill out a UPS Parcel Shipping Record form
available in the Mail Center. We will print address on official
- UPS special Envelopes and PAKs are available for your use at the Mail Center
- Deliver the package to the Mail Center before 3:00 pm
- UPS will not normally deliver on weekends, so a package sent next
day air on Friday will not be delivered until Monday. (UPS does have
delivery option but charges extra for this service)
Fed Ex Services
- A Fed Ex Waybill must be filled out by the sending department. This form,
as well as envelopes and PAKs are available in the Mail center.
- Fed-Ex Packages must be delivered to the Mail Center before 3:00
- Fed-Ex follows a similar rule concerning Saturdays as UPS. (see above)
- Print or write "from:" and "to:" address on boxes, and identify each
- Priority Mail Envelopes and Boxes are also available in the Mail Center.
- Never use staples on boxes or mail to be sent USPS, since they can
catch in the machines and cause serious issues for the carriers. Use
tape or stickers
- Multiple envelopes should be placed together with the flaps
out, if sealing
is necessary. They must also be rubber banded with the account
number on at least the first envelope above return address.
- Deliver to Mail Services before 4:00pm daily.