Internships at Hope College are semester or summer long, supervised work experiences related
to a student's major, or a vocational interest area, for which the student earns academic credit. The internship experience
may be paid or unpaid, on or off campus. (read
Recruiting Hope Students
Posting a Position
- All opportunities are now posted on JobStop.
Click on "Off Campus Employers Enter Here" to submit:
- an entry-level, professional position for a recent
- an internship
- summer or part-time position
- volunteer opportunity
- a posting for a position that requires experience
- Liberal Arts Career NetWORK
(LACN) Employer Services provides a job and internship listing
service that gives you the opportunity to reach over 60,000 students
highly selective, small, private liberal arts colleges with just one
posting, for free!
- Career/Job Fairs Calendar
- On-Campus Recruiting
- On-campus interviews are available. Send an email to email@example.com
to express your interest.
- Want to set up an information table on campus? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the office (395-7950) to schedule.
A Glimpse of Hope College