site    
hope college > campus offices > residential life & housing      

 
Home <
Missions & Values <
Housing Policy <
Residential
Life Staff
<
Housing Applications <
Tour Our Facilities <
Off-Campus Housing <
Want to be an RA? <

 

 

 

Beeuwkes Cottage

Donated to the college by the Dalman family in August of 1979, the house originally stood on the current Cook Hall site.

Moved to its new location in the summer of 1995 along with several other college buildings, the house is now located at 160 East 15th Street and can house up to 6 students.

This house received its name from Adelia Beeuwkes, who lived in the house for many years, and graduated from Hope in 1932.

Floor Plan

Ethernet Hook-Up Availability