K–12 Opportunities on Campus
Hope College has a rich history of welcoming younger students on campus to share, explore and grow. There’s something for everyone.
- Summer Science Camps
- Each year, Summer Science Camps provides hands-on, inquiry based learning for students of all ages. Camps run weekly with over 50 topics to choose from.
- Awakening is a week-long gathering to explore faith, worship, your gifts and your relationship with God. For high school students going into grades 10–12 who are seeking to grow their skills and passions about worship and the arts. Are you a musician, an actor, an artist, a dancer, a sound technician or a philosopher? Take this opportunity to develop your gifts — and perhaps discover gifts you never realized.
- Hope College Sports Camps
- Hope College sports coaches and players share their time and talents with local youth each summer. Find your sport, ability level and passion, and come learn and grow this summer. View the camp listing
- Boy and Girl Scout Programs
- ExploreHope partners with local boy and girl scout councils to offer hands-on badge days on campus. Come earn science and engineering related merit badges in a day. Come explore a new interest area with us.