K–12 Opportunities on Campus
Hope College has a rich history of welcoming younger students on campus to share, explore and grow.
Financial aid is available for all programs. See the program registration pages for more information.
Programs in 2021–2022 will continue to follow safe health guidelines according to health department recommendations and Hope College rules. Specific details will be sent to registrants.
|October 9, 2021||
Environmental Clean Up
|October 30, 2021||
Girl Scout Cadette, Senior, Ambassador
|November 6, 2021||
Citizenship in the World
|January 9, 2021||
Junior Journey in a Day
|January 15, 2022||
Nuclear Science Day
- Summer Science Camps
- Each year, Summer Science Camps provides hands-on, inquiry based learning for students of all ages. Camps run weekly with over 50 topics to choose from.
- Awakening is a week-long gathering to explore faith, worship, your gifts and your relationship with God. For high school students going into grades 10–12 who are seeking to grow their skills and passions about worship and the arts. Are you a musician, an actor, an artist, a dancer, a sound technician or a philosopher? Take this opportunity to develop your gifts — and perhaps discover gifts you never realized.
- Hope College Sports Camps
- Hope College sports coaches and players share their time and talents with local youth each summer. Find your sport, ability level and passion, and come learn and grow this summer. View the camp listing
- Hope College Reperitory Theatre
- Part of HSRT’s mission is to provide educational opportunitieshttps://hope.edu/offices/hope-summer-repertory-theatre/learn-engage/index.html for the youth in our community. We hope that by providing these experiences, participants will develop a lifelong love of theatre.