K–12 Opportunities on Campus
Hope College has a rich history of welcoming younger students on campus to share, explore and grow.
As of September 2020, the following events will be virtual. A link to the virtual event will be sent to you upon registration confirmation.
|October 25, 2020||
Girl Scout Ambassador
|DECEMBER 5, 2020||
Girl Scout Daisy/Brownie/Junior
|December 5, 2020||
Girl Scout Cadette/Seniors/Ambassadors
It’s your world girls! As the leaders of the future, how do you form friendships and shape the world around you? Facilitated by college students, spend the day creating a brighter future. Journey requirements completed as part of the event. Take Action project will be started, but will have to be completed with the troop leader. Fee includes session and journey pin or patch mailed after the event.
|January 9, 2021||
Junior Journey in a Day
|February 25, 2021||
Brain Awareness Week keynote
|February 27, 2021||
|March 13, 2021||
Middle School Girls Day
|April 17, 2021||
Outdoor Art Day
- Summer Science Camps
- Each year, Summer Science Camps provides hands-on, inquiry based learning for students of all ages. Camps run weekly with over 50 topics to choose from.
- Awakening is a week-long gathering to explore faith, worship, your gifts and your relationship with God. For high school students going into grades 10–12 who are seeking to grow their skills and passions about worship and the arts. Are you a musician, an actor, an artist, a dancer, a sound technician or a philosopher? Take this opportunity to develop your gifts — and perhaps discover gifts you never realized.
- Hope College Sports Camps
- Hope College sports coaches and players share their time and talents with local youth each summer. Find your sport, ability level and passion, and come learn and grow this summer. View the camp listing
- Hope College Reperitory Theatre
- Part of HSRT’s mission is to provide educational opportunitieshttps://hope.edu/offices/hope-summer-repertory-theatre/learn-engage/index.html for the youth in our community. We hope that by providing these experiences, participants will develop a lifelong love of theatre.