Business Club Leadership Team
The Business Club Leadership Team is a select group of economics and business students who plan and promote all club activities including formal business dinners, networking trips and recreational outings.
- Kellen Gove – President
- Kellen is a junior from Ann Arbor, Michigan, studying economics and business. On campus, he is a faculty assistant in the economics department and has been involved in peer tutoring and consulting through the Center for Leadership. He also enjoys adventuring outdoors or watching sports. As president of the Business Club, he oversees the execution of all club events, sets the agenda for club meetings, acts as a liaison between the club and the Department of Economics and Business, and directs the club toward its strategic goals.
- Heather Bonga – Director of Marketing
- Heather is a sophomore from Wheaton, Illinois, double majoring in economics and business. She is involved in the dance program on campus and recently participated in the RMA Commercial Lending Competition. As director of marketing, she helps facilitate relationships among club members, promotes Business Club events, and informs companies and professional of upcoming events such as the Young Professional Development Series event.
- Emily Byrd – Director of Events
- Emily Byrd is a sophomore from Grand Rapids, Michigan, pursuing a degree in public accounting. On campus, Emily is the Works Projects chair, Rush co-chair, and Constitution Committee member of the Delta Phi Sorority. As director of events, she plans and coordinates the logistics for all club-sponsored events such as guest speakers, dinners and trips.
- Elizabeth Butler – Director of Finance
- Lizzy is a junior from Commerce, Michigan, majoring in business with minors in accounting and communications. As director of finance, she composes the annual budgets, ensures membership dues are paid, outlines the business covered in leadership meetings and works closely with the president to ensure the development and appropriate adherence to the stated agenda. Aside from Business Club, Lizzy devotes her time to consulting for the Center for Leadership and serving as a peer educator for STEP.
Interested in club leaderhsip?
Business Club Leaders serve one calendar year term. Applications available mid-fall semester.
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceHolland, MI 49423