Business Club Leadership Team
The Business Club Leadership Team is a select group of economics and business students who plan and promote all club activities including formal business dinners, networking trips and recreational outings.
- Heather Bonga – President
- Heather is a senior from Wheaton, Illinois, studying economics and business. As president of the Business Club, she oversees the execution of all club events, sets the agenda for club meetings, acts as a liaison between the club and the Department of Economics and Business, and directs the club toward its strategic goals.
- Brennan Davidson – Director of Finance
- Brennan is a senior from Kalamazoo, Michigan, double majoring in economics and business with a minor in accounting. As director of finance, he tracks club expenditures and revenue and works closely with the president to keep meetings on task. Aside from Business Club, Brennan is on the fundraising committee and is the treasurer of Phi Sigma Kappa.
- Aireal Keefer – Director of Events
- Aireal is a junior from Kalamazoo, Michigan, double majoring in business and exercise science. As director of events, she schedules and coordinates all club events, including trips, dinners and guest speakers. Aside from Business Club, Aireal is involved with Hope's writing center and the Kinesiology Club.
- Merritt Kramer – Director of Marketing
- Merritt is a junior from Holland, Michigan, majoring in business. As director of marketing, she coordinates with the marketing support team to publicize events, send all club communications and provide creative insight to the promotions strategy.
Interested in club leaderhsip?
Business Club Leaders serve one calendar year term. Applications available mid-fall semester.
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceHolland, MI 49423