If you are injured at work, report immediately to your supervisor If medical treatment is required, your supervisor will call Occupational Health Office at X7999 or Human Resources X7811 to get authorization for medical treatment.

You should then proceed to the Holland Medi Center located at 175 S. Waverly Road Holland, MI 49423.

If you are injured after hours, your supervisor will direct you to Holland Community Hospital's Emergency Department.