Hope College is one of the finest private, liberal arts colleges in the country. We can’t wait for you to get here!
It’s no secret – the best way to get to know Hope is to spend time on our campus. Our goal is to create a memorable visit experience in-person and online that will help you decide if Hope is the right fit for you.
College has gotten too expensive. Hope College is doing something about it. Our long-term ambition is that every single student who comes through Hope receives tuition fully-funded up front. Graduates will then pay it forward: commit to donating to Hope College so future students can have the same transformational experience.
- Hope At A Glance
- A friendly and welcoming community of 3,251 students and 358 professors
- Recognized leadership in undergraduate research, scholarship and preparation for graduate school and the workplace
- A vibrant Christian character with many opportunities to grow spiritually, yet very few requirements
- NCAA Division III athletics overflow with true student-athletes and exceptional support from the campus and Holland communities
- Holland is a beautiful college town – our award-winning downtown is just blocks from campus, and stunning Lake Michigan beaches are just a 10-minute drive from Hope
- Admissions At A Glance
- Apply for Admission
You’ll apply to Hope College using the Hope College Application or the Common Application. If your application is complete by November 1 in your senior year, you’ll hear back from us on December 1. After December 1 we move to rolling admission.Costs & Financial Aid
Our 2023–24 costs for tuition, room and board total $52,600, and 95% of Hope students receive financial aid. We offer need-based assistance, academic scholarships ranging from $5,000–$24,000 per year, and Distinguished Artist Awards for music, art, dance, theatre and creative writing.
Find Your Admissions Representative Info
Ready To Learn More About Hope?
We’d be glad to send you more information by mail and email.
Walk-In Office Hours
Monday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Bekkering Admissions Office69 East 10th StreetHolland, MI 49423