Looking for Hope’s application, scholarship, and financial aid processes and deadlines? It’s all here. And we’ve included an invitation – come visit us!
Thank you for your dedication to the students you serve! If you don’t find the information you are looking for, please reach out to your school’s Hope representative:
Find Your Admissions Representative Info
- Application Process and Deadlines
- Common Application
- High school transcript
- School Report
- ACT or SAT
- $35 application fee
- Recommended curriculum:
- 4 years of English
- 4 years of social studies
- 3 years of math
- 3 years of science
- 1-2 years of foreign language (2 is preferred)
- Early Decision: not offered
- Early Action: Application must be complete by November 1 for a late November notification
- Rolling: All applications completed after November 1 are processed on a rolling basis
- Advanced Credit
- Advanced Placement: Courses and required scores
International Baccalaureate: Higher Level (HL) courses and required scores
CLEP: Exams offered and required scores
- Application Statistics, Fall 2018
- Applications: 4,362
- Admits: 3,298
- Average admitted student GPA: 3.85
- ACT (middle 50%), admitted students: 23–29
- SAT Reading + Math (middle 50%), admitted students: 1120–1310
- Enrollment Statistics, Fall 2018
- Undergraduate enrollment: 3,057
- Incoming freshmen: 799
- Students from 37 states and 31 foreign countries
- Financial Aid
March 1 is the deadline for priority consideration.
- Direct Costs, 2019–20 Academic Year
- Tuition: $36,300
- Room: $5,020
- Board (21 meals per week): $5,920
- Activity & Support Services Fee: $350
- Total: $47,590
- Awards range from $5,000–$24,000 per year
- Separate application: none
- Deadline: All application materials and updated GPA and/or test scores by February 1 of senior year.
- Renewal: Automatic for the first two years, then based on GPA.
Distinguished Artist Awards
- Additional Services
Our goal is to provide you the insights that will help you guide your students to their right fit schools. Thank you for your effort to see and experience Hope College in person!
Your visit will coincide with one of our regularly scheduled Anchor Days or Junior Days listed below. These days provide a wide range of activities and will give you the in-depth perspective we know you desire.
Spring 2020 ANCHOR DAYS
- Monday, January 20, 2020
- Friday, January 31, 2020
- Monday, February 17, 2020
- Friday, February 21, 2020
- Friday, February 28, 2020
- Friday, March 6, 2020
SPRING 2020 Junior DAYS
- Friday, March 27, 2020
- Friday, April 3, 2020
- Monday, April 17, 2020
- Whether you fly or drive, stay for the night or just come for the day, your transportation (up to $500), meals and lodging are covered! The registration form provides details on the reimbursement process for travel, and lodging is at our on-campus Haworth Inn.
- If distance requires arriving the day or evening before and leaving the morning after, we can accommodate you!
- For questions prior to registering, please call 616.395.7850 and ask to speak with your Hope representative. Or, feel free to reach out to them by email.
What are we missing?
Please email us at email@example.com to suggest additional topics. Thanks!
Bekkering Admissions Office69 East 10th StreetHolland, MI 49423