College visit? More like a vacation. Summer is a fantastic time to see Hope College and explore our hometown of Holland, Michigan. Come for your campus tour and then enjoy our city by the lake.
Join us for one of our summer open houses on Friday, June 26, Friday, July 17 or Friday, August 7. We’ve got a whole day planned for you (9–4 p.m.), and we know you’ll leave with a solid start to learning all that we offer here at Hope.
|9:00 a.m.||Welcome Session|
|9:30 a.m.||Student Panel / Faculty Panel|
|10:30 a.m. / 11:15 a.m.||Pick 2 sessions from the options below:
|11:30 a.m.||Lunch in the Bultman Student Center|
|12:45 p.m.||Student Panel / Faculty Panel|
|1:45 p.m. / 2:30 p.m.||Pick 2 sessions from the options below:
|3:00 p.m.||Refreshments & Conversations / Campus Tour|
Morning or afternoon visits are available weekdays starting May 4 through August 31 (office hours are 8 a.m.–4 p.m.). Options include:
- Tour campus with a current Hope student
- Meet with an admissions representative to learn about the application process, scholarships and financial aid
- Talk with a faculty member and/or varsity coach (subject to availability)
- Enjoy lunch on campus or at one of several options on 8th Street downtown (optional)
Registration for individual summer visits will be available later this semester.
Discover the Holland Area
Award-winning downtown Holland is one block north of campus and a popular destination for Hope students throughout the entire year. While you’re in town, be sure to:
- Explore the shops and restaurants of 8th Street
- Check out the weekly Street Performers Series (Thursday nights)
- Take a 10-minute drive out to the beaches of Lake Michigan (no two sunsets are the same!)
- Attend a Hope Summer Repertory Theatre production
We love our city, and we know you will, too!
Between the genuine kindness of the students and faculty and great organization, my visit was better than I could have imagined.Maggie from Elk Grove Village, IL