Karen BosSports Information Assistant
Karen Bos is the executive assistant to the vice president of Public Affairs and Marketing. She has been at Hope College since Dec. 28, 1987. Her management responsibilities include:
- Planning, implementation and coordination of meetings and events
- Hiring and supervising student assistants
- Budget and supplies
- Taking minutes at BOT committee meetings
- Assisting the sports information director
- Holland Christian High School
Why I Love Hope
Karen loves the many friendships she has developed over the years with staff and students and the four amazing immersion trips with students she has participated in. She also enjoys sporting events and the close location next to downtown Holland.
Outside the College
Karen was formerly a violinist in several orchestras and a Kids Hope mentor.