Dr. Richard FrostVice President for Student Development and Dean of Students
Richard Frost is the vice president for student development and dean of students at Hope.
Through his job, Richard mentors and guides the student body and oversees student development services on campus, including:
- Residential education and housing
- Student Life
- Greek Life
- Disabled student services
- Boerigter Center for Calling and Career
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Health Center
- Student judicial affairs
Richard joined the Hope staff as dean of students in 1989. Previously, he was associate director of housing and residential services at the University of California-Santa Barbara.
- Ph.D. and master’s degree, Michigan State University
- Bachelor’s degree, Luther College