Tracey NallyDirector of Sponsored Research Programs
Tracey Nally has been the director of Hope College’s Office of Sponsored Research Programs since 2007. SHe establishes pre-award grant processes, policies and services for all of the academic divisions. Tracey helps faculty locate grant funding sources and develop and edit projects, proposals and budgets. She also assures the grant and institution is in compliance with federal requirements.
Tracey initially started at the college in 1995, serving as assistant to the dean of natural and applied sciences. One of her many responsibilities was to assist the science faculty in securing external grants.
- B.S., management, Purdue University, 1981
- Campus Climate Committee, 2015–current
- Racial and Ethnic Harassment Policy Advocate, 2012–current
- InfoEd Global SPIN Administrator, 2014–current
- Strategic Planning Study Group, 2014–2015
- Higher Learning Commission Self-Study Section Leader, 2012–2013
- Celebration of Undergraduate Research & Creative Performance Coordinator, 2001–2013
- A. Paul Schaap “Science in Sight” Walking Museum Committee Chair, 2002–2003
- Independent Colleges Office Liaison, 1995–current
- Sponsored Research Association International, 2007–current
- Colleges of Liberal Arts Sponsored Programs, 2007–current
- National Council of University Research Administrators, 2007–current
- Provost's Award for Service to the Academic Program, 2012
- Recognition of Dedicated Service to the Planning, Construction and Occupancy of the A. Paul Schaap Science Center, 2005
What I Love About Hope
Tracey loves being among dedicated and talented faculty and staff who commit themselves to the success of the students. She especially enjoys the opportunity to mentor student interns who wish to develop skills on grantsmanship.
Outside the College
Tracey has served the Holland community as a volunteer to non-profit organizations including Wings of Mercy: West Michigan Inc., Ridge Point Community Church and United Way.
firstname.lastname@example.orgMartha Miller Center 207 257 Columbia Avenue Holland, MI 49423-3607