Amy ScholtenOffice Manager
Amy Scholten is the office manager for the Department of Education. She has held the position since 2012. She currently supports approximately 22 full- and part-time faculty. Her main responsibilities include:
- Maintaining student files, budgets and supplies
- Organizing department events
- Organizing and recording field placements for students
- Recording data for accreditation reports
- B.S., elementary education, Dordt College
Amy taught third and fourth grade at Grosse Pointe Christian School for two years.
Why I love Hope
She loves the Christian community and loves working with students.
Outside the college
In her free time, Amy likes to read fantasy and fiction novels, spend time at the beach or go shopping. She and her husband enjoy kayaking in the summer and snowshoeing in the winter.