HASP Monthly Programs
- August 2018: A Century of Russia’s Search for Identity by Dr. James Butterfield, Western Michigan University
- July 2018: My Life as a Faux Astronaut: How Studying Lava on Earth Prepares Us to Explore the Solar System by Shannon Kobs Nawotniak
- February 2018: The Impact of Technology on the Future of Health Care, presented by Ron Lewis, President, Spectrum Health Zeeland.
- January 2018: Forty Years of Diplomacy,” reflections on a diplomatic life abroad and in Washington, presented by U.S. Ambassador Curtis W. Kamman
- September 2016: Senior Comedy Theatre- The Connons reACTORS, HASP members Marie Hamilton, Larry Lynn, Tom Urbaniak, Le Roy Koopman
- October 2016: Poverty Matters-But It Doesn't Have To Define
Who You Are! by Brian Davis, Ph.D.
- November 2016: West Michigan Regional Airport, Greg Robinson
- December 2016: Vocal Music Appreciation 101: Holland Chorale