Collection Development Policy
Our goal is to provide material students need to complete their assignments, studies and explorations.
If we do not own the material or cannot provide electronic access to it, we can use document delivery, interlibrary loan or purchase it. Make suggestions about adding materials by contacting Kelly Jacobsma or completing the online form.
- Institutional Statement
- Library Mission
- Primary Clientele
- Intellectual Freedom
- Cooperative Collection Development
- General Collection Guidelines
- Policy for Previewing Materials
- Donations of Books and Media
- Out-of-Print Material
- Faculty Publications
- Material Formats Collected
- Material Formats Excluded
- Duplication of Materials
- Variant Editions
- Standing Orders/Continuation Service
- Approval Plans
- Electronic Resources
- Special Collections
- Weeding Criteria and Guidelines
The Collection Development Policy will be revised as needed by the Collection Development Team, with the approval of the library director. Revision dates will be provided within each section of the policy.