Media Services is located on the second floor of Van Wylen Library. We have services and supplies to assist with academic projects.
Patrons can check out materials, access printing, copying, laminating and binding services, as well as purchase supplies at the Media Services desk. The 2nd floor of Van Wylen Library is the location for technology lending with a Hope ID. Technology assistance is available in the adjoining TechLab.
- What can I check out?
- Books (28 days)
- DVD/VHS videos (1 week)
- Laptop computers
- Logitech USB microphones
- Scientific calculators
- Bluetooth keyboard
- Digital cameras
- Digital camcorders
- DVD drives (USB)
- GoPro cameras and accessories
- 'Point 2 View' document camera
- Sanyo voice recorders
All technology equipment is returned to the 2nd floor desk.
- What can I buy?
- Basic office supplies
- Binding combs
- Flash drives
- Large format and color printing
- Media: Blank CD-ROMs, DVDs, and flash drives
- Paper, cardstock, posterboard, envelopes
The Media Desk accepts cash and debit/credit cards.
- What does Media Services help with?
- Campus print depot services
- Lamination and spiral binding
- Ellison die cuts
- Trimming and mounting trifold posters
- The Audio/Video Project Room
- The Granberg presentation room
- The Van Wylen Library video collection
- General use computer area
- Playback equipment
Let Us Laminate It
We are happy to laminate your project up to 24" wide.
Van Wylen Library53 Graves PlaceHolland , MI 49423