Hope College placed among the nation’s elite in the 2018-19 Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup all-sports standings for NCAA Division III.
With 403 points, Hope came in 41st place out of 448 Division III member schools and
340 who had teams qualify for NCAA postseason competition.
Hope has finished in the Top 50 in the Directors’ Cup standings 21 of 24 times since the award began in the 1995-96 school year in the Top 70 all 24 years.
The Learfield IMG College Directors' Cup was developed as a joint effort between the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA) and USA Today. Points are awarded based on each institution's finish in NCAA Championships.
Hope’s highest points earner was men’s golf with a ninth-place effort at the Division III Championships.
HOPE'S 2018-19 POINT EARNERS
- Women's Cross Country, 24th place (50 points)
- Women's Soccer, ninth place (64 points)
- Women’s Volleyball, 33rd place (25 points)
- Women's Basketball, 17th place (50 points)
- Men’s Swimming & Diving, 41st place (23 points)
- Women’s Swimming & Diving, 27th place (47 points)
- Men's Golf, ninth place (69 points)
- Men’s Lacrosse, 33rd place (25 points)
- Women's Tennis, 17th place (50 points)