Please review our catering policies below prior to filling out an online catering request.
- MICHIGAN SALES TAX
6% sales tax is added to all charges. Any group wishing to claim tax-exempt status must provide a hard copy of their tax-exempt form upon confirming event space.
- OFF-CAMPUS SERVICE CHARGE
Events not held on the campus of Hope College will incur a 20% service charge.
- GUARANTEE POLICY
- A guaranteed number of guests must be received three days (72 hours) prior to the event. This is the minimum number for which you will be charged. An increase in attendance will be accepted up to 24 hours prior to the event. No reduction in guarantee will be accepted fewer than three business days prior to the event.
- Your event coordinator will advise you of your required deposit. This deposit is non-refundable.
Hope College Catering is owned by Hope College; therefore, customers will receive a bill from Hope College after the event. Accounts are to be paid in full upon receipt of billing. An unpaid balance is subject to a finance charge.
Online Catering Request Form
Please take the following information into consideration when placing your online catering request:
- 72-hour business notice is preferred
- For a next business day request, all orders must be received by 12 p.m. the previous day, and items are subject to availability
- If your event is on campus, you must still reserve your space through the Events and Conferences Office
Your order will be confirmed by the next business day. If you have not heard from us within that time, please call the catering office during business hours at 616.395.7210.