Getting Started with Moodle
- Adding an assignment
- Adding a URL
- Course reports
- Adding a choice (poll)
- Adding a book
- Clone a course from one semester to another
If you are teaching the same course again, you can copy the content from one semester to another. Follow this do-it-yourself guide, or email CIT with the course numbers if you have any trouble (for example: Clone Econ-403-01 S18 to Econ-403-01 F18).
- Combine two sections into one Moodle (meta-course)
If you are teaching two sections of the same course and want to have them combined for the same moodle content, email CIT to request the creation of a meta course.
- Enroll a TA in your course
- Add a live Google Doc
Great for updating your syllabi on-the-fly, you can just make changes to a Google Doc instead of re-uploading a Word document.
- Insert a video from Google Drive
- Change the course format to Weekly or Topic
- Make your course available to students
Communication from CIT will always be signed by an employee's name. CIT will never ask for your password to keep your account active or to increase your email storage space.
CIT is open Monday–Friday,
8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Durfee Hall110 East 10th StreetHolland, MI 49423