Getting Started with Moodle
- Adding an assignment
- Adding a URL
- Course reports
- Adding a choice (poll)
- Adding a book
- Clone a course from one semester to another
If you are teaching the same course again you can copy the content from one semester to another, email CIT with the course numbers (for example: Clone Econ-403-01 S18 to Econ-403-01 F18), or follow this do-it-yourself guide.
- Combine two sections into one Moodle (meta-course)
If you are teaching two sections of the same course and want to have them combined for the same moodle content, email CIT to request the creation of a meta course.
- Enroll a TA in your course
- Add a live Google Doc
Great for updating your syllabi on-the-fly, you can just make changes to a Google Doc instead of re-uploading a Word document.
- Insert a video from Google Drive
- Change the course format to Weekly or Topic
- Make your course available to students
Computing and Information Technology
Durfee Hall110 East 10th StreetHolland, MI 49423