- Common Data Set
The Common Data Set (CDS) initiative is a collaborative effort among data providers in the higher education community and publishers as represented by the College Board, Peterson’s and U.S. News & World Report.
- Fact Book
The Fact Book contains statistical information about Hope College faculty, staff and students to support sound planning and decision-making and serves as a reference for both internal and external audiences.
Freshman/Transfer Student Enrollment
Enrollment by Race/Ethnicity
Applications, Admissions & Deposits paid
Applications, Admissions & Deposits Paid – Fall Term Dashboard
Graduation Rate and Retention
Hope College Retention/ Graduation rates Dashboard Honors Graduates as a Percent of Total Graduates Dashboard Percent of Stem Graduates by Year Dashboard
Graduates by Division and major Dashboard
- Financial Department Reports
- FTE Faculty
- Student Credit Hours in Department Courses
- Student Credit Hours taught by Department Faculty
- Graduating Majors
- Financial Faculty FTE
- Percent of Student Credit Hours by Full-Time/Part-Time and Tenure-Track Status
- Percent of Student Contact Hours by Full-Time/Part-Time and Tenure-Track Status
- FTE Student-Faculty Ratio
- Financial Student-Faculty Ratio
- Instructional Expense per Graduating Major
- Instructional Expense per Student FTE
- Average Student Grade in Department Courses
- Student-Faculty Ratio by Contact Hours
- Percent of Majors with Off-Campus Study
- Percent of Majors with Domestic Off-Campus Study
- Percent of Majors with International Off-Campus Study
- Computer Science
- Economics and Business
- Geological and Enviromental Science
- Political Science
- Sociology and Social Work
- World Languages and Cultures
- Audited Financial Statements
- Additional Data Sources
- ETS - HEIghten Outcomes Assessment Suite
- ETS – Major Field Tests
Comprehensive undergraduate outcomes assessments designed to measure the critical knowledge and understanding obtained by students in a major field of study.
- National Center for Educational Statistics
The National Center for Education Statistics fulfills a Congressional mandate to collect, collate, analyze, and report complete statistics on the condition of American education; conduct and publish reports.
- US Census Bureau
- Chronicle of Higher Education
The Chronicle of Higher Education is a newspaper and website that presents news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty and student affairs professionals.
- Association of Institutional Research (AIR) Code of Ethics
AIR empowers higher education professionals to leverage data, analytics, information, and evidence to make decisions and take actions that benefit students and institutions and improve higher education.
IPEDS provides basic data needed to describe and analyze trends in postsecondary education in the United States, in terms of the numbers of students enrolled, financial aid used, staff employed, dollars expended, and degrees and certificates earned.