Submitting a Proposal
All HSRB applications must be submitted using the online application management system.
You will select your application type after you enter basic information required for all HSRB research proposals. Application types include:
- Requests for Exemption
- Modifications to Prior Approved Research
- Continuing Research
- Oral History Registrations
To apply for HSRB review, complete the following steps:
- Complete the CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative).
- Determine the level of risk of the proposed research and whether the research might be exempt from the need for HSRB approval. Please refer to the Hope HSRB Decision Tree.
- Complete and submit your HSRB application using the HSRB Online Application Management System.
The HSRB strives to consider proposals received by the 1st or the 15th of a given month before the next deadline. For example, the Board will make every effort to consider all proposals received between October 1 and October 15 by November 1.
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 2Holland, MI 49423