Veterans Affairs

Thank you for your honorable service and dedication to our country!

If you are eligible for Veterans Affairs benefits, submit your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) to Sarah Gottschlich before your first semester at Hope. You can submit your COE by email, mail or by dropping it off in the Registrar’s Office in person.

You must apply for your benefits and request your COE directly through the Veterans On-Line Application (VONAPP) system. If you need help with requesting your COE, you can refer to the Frequently Asked Questions website, which also lists VA contact information. 

Once you have been registered for courses and we have your COE on file, your educational information will be sent electronically to the VA.  For an estimate of the funds the VA will disperse for you, contact the VA directly

Hope does not currently participate in Tuition Assistance.

Program resources for VA benefits

Important Dates

Loading events …

See all