/ Residential Life and Housing

Housing Accommodations

We work with Disability and Accessibility Resources to ensure that you receive the housing accommodations you need.

Housing Accommodation Request

If you have a disability that substantially limits a major life activity, please complete the Request for Accommodations form in order to register with Hope College Disability and Accessibility Resources. It is helpful to do this before the online housing applications are due (especially if your accommodations will require modification of your living environment).

Fill out a Request for Accommodations 

Forms will be submitted to Disability and Accessibility Resources. Disability and Accessibility Resources will contact you with the next step.

SERVICE AND Assistance Animals

Assistance animals must be requested and approved as a reasonable accommodation through Disability and Accessibility Resources (DAR). All animals living in campus housing must be registered with Student Development prior to coming to campus. Please contact DAR to get started with this process.

View service and assistance animal definition You will receive an email notification from Disability and Accessibility Resources if your request is approved or denied. You will then need to meet with Dr. Jobson before an assistance and/or service animal is brought into on-campus housing.