Looking For A Roommate
Are you looking for a roommate for the 2018–2019 academic year?
Please submit a Google application for a roommate. Responses will be posted below.
- I'm looking for a roommate for next year!! I think I'd like to live in Wyckoff or
maybe Phelps Hall. I am going to be a sophomore and I'm a Spanish education major.
I'm really neat and clean, and I like the room pretty quiet, but I probably won't
spend much time in the room because I like to study in other places!
Contact: Hannah Schill
- I am looking for a roommate with the same interests as me and would want to room in
Phelps or Kollen Hall.
Contact: Emma Holman
- Hey! I'm looking for somebody who's relatively clean and preferably wants to live
in Gilmore :)
Contact: Lindsey Medenblik
- Looking for a roommate who wants to live in Cook Hall next year, someone who is clean
Contact Rachel Tanay
- A nice, friendly person who likes music and Disney. I'm also a dancer.
Contact Ashley Zardus
- Looking for someone that wants to room in Cook Hall! I’m really easygoing and can
get along with pretty much anyone!
Contact Haley Galloway
- Roommate in a residential hall
Contact Kamryn Ramey
- Hi! My name is Kaitlin and I am going into my sophomore year at Hope. I am a secondary
special ed major! I am pretty clean and organized, and usually out and about. I love
watching scary movies and eating anything with cheese (pizza, mac and cheese, etc.).
I am a part of CASA, CEC and a sorority at Hope. Most people would describe me as
outgoing, fun and a good listener. I love to talk to people and am open to new things.
We don’t need to be best friends, but it would be cool if we got along :) My last
roommate didn’t not like me so don’t worry, she’s just moving in with her best friend!
Looking for apartment, cottage or residential hall.
Contact Kaitlin Bronstein
- Looking for two more ladies to join us in Spoelstra!
Contact Emily Damaska
- Two female roommates sophomore or older for College East apartments to live with Taylor
Ramage (business), Nicki Watson (accounting) and Alexandra Berger (social work). Prefer
relatively clean, fun and respectful girls.
Contact Alexandra Berger
- I'm expecting to be studying abroad next spring semester, so I'd like to simply join
a group applying for a cottage or an apartment for Fall 2018.
Contact Sarah Anderson
- A quiet roommate in an apartment or cottage.
Contact Chelsea Moore
- Three girls, looking for a fourth person to get an apartment with.
Contact Shelby Handrich
- Looking for apartment/cottage. I need an apartment within walking distance. It would
be nice to be in the fancy ones, but that might be a pipe-dream. If you need someone
to complete your group, consider me.
Contact Rachel Schaller
- Someone who’s relaxed, clean and respectful. Similar interests.
Contact Dov Emerson
- A male roommate with 59 completed credits or over. We need one more for a room in
the luxurious Cook Village. We love to crack jokes and hang out.
Contact Brandon Brown
- Someone wanting to live off campus above 8th street. Would love to meet anyone interested in looking at the apartment. Contact Reece Lindemann Posted 2/15/18