The Residential Life move-out plan is suspended through April 13, 2020, per Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s recent “stay-at-home” directive.
The Move-Out Process Is Suspended
One immediate change in operations is the suspension of Residential Life’s move-out process. As you know, we are responding to new developments every day (often every hour), and this can be frustrating to us all. Please know we are making the best decisions we can with the guidance and recommendations we have at the moment. We are grateful for your patience as we adjust our processes to align with the most up-to-date information. Thank you.
- The Residential Life move-out plan is suspended through April 13.
- If you signed up to pick up your belongings Monday, March 23, you may proceed as scheduled. If you registered for a date after March 23, please consider your date canceled until further notice.
- If you are a student-athlete who is scheduled to turn in equipment and/or clean out your locker room Monday, March 23, you may proceed as scheduled. If you registered for a date after March 23, please consider your date cancelled until further notice.
- We will develop an updated plan for the move-out process. This may take some time as we follow developments and wait for the situation to stabilize. (Per the governor’s timeframe, a new plan would not launch until April 14 at the earliest.) Be assured we will communicate the details as soon as they are finalized.
- If you are an international student currently living on campus, a staff member from the Center for Global Engagement will contact you with additional guidance, as needed.
- If you are a student who received approval to stay on campus and are now trying to determine best next steps, email Kristyn Bochniak at email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 1Holland, MI 49423