Since Hope is a residential college, parent-commuter permission is restricted to those students who live at their parents’ permanent address (within 35 miles of campus) and commute to Hope College.
- The Process
- You must apply for parent-commuter permission each academic year you wish to commute. After your application is reviewed, your parents will be sent a letter to verify you are living at their permanent address and commuting to Hope College. You will then be notified of the outcome via your Hope College email address.
- Possible Impact on Financial Aid
- Please be aware that parent-commuter permission can affect some financial aid packages. Please check with the Financial Aid Office to see if this status will affect your package.
- Off-Campus Study Programs
- If you intend to participate in an off-campus study program in the fall semester of the 2018–2019 academic year and wish to live off campus during the spring semester, please submit your application by January 12, 2018.
If you have any questions about the application process, please feel free to contact the Housing Office at 616.395.7943 or email@example.com.
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 1Holland, MI 49423