Dow Center Rental
The Dow Center is a great facility for groups
to rent for all night lock-ins. Groups that frequently rent are
senior class graduation lock-ins, middle school overnight parties,
The following are included when a group rents the Dow Center for an evening:
2. Dow Center Supervisors.
3. Use of the pool.
4. Three regulation size basketball courts.
5. Curtains can be lowered from the ceiling to divide the basketball
6. Racquetball/Wallyball Courts.
7. Indoor running track.
8. TV/VCR/DVD Equipment.
9. Equipment (basketballs, volleyball nets and balls, Wallyball
nets and balls, racquetball rackets and balls, tables, chairs,
10. One room can be designated for food and beverage.
11. Tables and chairs.
|Groups must be
smaller than 100 students:
||$2000 for a 6 hour block. $100 for each additional hour.
* A 50% deposit is due 6 months prior to lock-in date. Proof of Insurance must be provided by the renting party to the Dow Center staff when deposit is given.
For additional information
please contact the Dow Center Assistant Director, Mary VandeHoef.
email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Daytime Facility Rental: 6:00 am - Midnight:
Facility rental for groups during the day is dependant upon
availability. Please contact Mary VandeHoef with your request at 616-395-7956.