The following kinds of data (the “Information”) may be collected:
- Data about Your use of the Service;
- Data that You provide to enable use of the Service;
- Data about transactions or interactions using the Service;
- Any other data that You send to the College.
The Information may be used to:
- Administer the Service;
- Personalize the Service for You;
- Enable Your access to and use of the Service;
- Facilitate other aspects of College processes (both related to admissions/recruitment and otherwise).
The College will not disclose the Information to any third-parties, except:
- When a third-party designate is utilized to provide the Service or other services offered or administered by the College;
- To the extent that it is required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
The College will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of the Information. Data that the College collects, including the Information, may be stored and processed in and transferred between countries to enable the Service and facilitate other operational aspects of the College. The College will take reasonable steps to verify that the privacy policies and/or practices of its third party designates are comparable to its own. The College is not responsible for privacy policies and/or practices of any third parties that it does not explicitly designate.
The College may update the Policy by posting a new version in the same location as this one. You should check this page occasionally to ensure You are familiar with any changes.
Questions about this Policy or the College’s treatment of the Information can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bekkering Admissions Office69 East 10th StreetHolland, MI 49423