- Hope PrimoOne search for articles and resources of all kinds.
- Books + MediaFind books, e-books, movies, and music.
- Research GuidesRecommended resources organized by subject and course.
- DatabasesFind articles, book chapters, and other resources through our databases.
- JournalsFind articles or specific journals.
- Online Reference ShelfEncyclopedias, dictionaries, almanacs, etc.
- HopeCATx Alt-SearchAn alternative way to find books, movies, and music.
COVID-19 and Library Services
Library Rules Under COVID-19
- Masks (covering both nose and mouth) are required in all public areas & classrooms.
- Do not move the furniture.
- One person per study room. No exceptions!
- Eat only in: Cup & Chaucer and Private Study Rooms. Study carrels only while eating; masks on otherwise.
- Must physically distance from others (6 feet minimum).
- Don't give library staff a hard time — you must show your ID when asked.
- If you need something, ask — this is new to all of us and we will do our best to help you.
If you cannot comply, a COVID-19 Concern Form will be submitted. Thank you for helping us keep our community healthy!
Recent Library Blog Posts
Library Rules Under COVID-19 Masks (covering both nose and mouth) are required in all public area...Read More
Until further notice, the Van Wylen Library and Theil Research Center are closed to the public, i...Read More
Stressed? We have some solutions! Check out the exam week activities around campus to help keep y...Read More
We are offering extended hours this week for your studying pleasure! Friday, December 6 8:00 am &...Read More