- Hope PrimoOne search for articles and resources of all kinds.
- Books + MediaFind books, e-books, movies, and music.
- Research GuidesRecommended resources organized by subject and course.
- DatabasesFind articles, book chapters, and other resources through our databases.
- JournalsFind articles or specific journals.
- Online Reference ShelfEncyclopedias, dictionaries, almanacs, etc.
- HopeCATx Alt-SearchAn alternative way to find books, movies, and music.
COVID and You at the Library
The rules for using Van Wylen Library under COVID have been updated:
- Masks (covering both nose and mouth) are required in all public areas and classrooms regardless of vaccination status.
- One person per study room unless everyone is wearing masks.
- Eat only in the Cup & Chaucer or a Private Study Room.
- Use of hand sanitizer and disinfecting surfaces is strongly encouraged.
- The library building is open to students, faculty and staff. A valid Hope ID is required for entry.
- Community Researchers who are not currently affiliated with the college can request special permission to visit by appointment. Appointments must be made prior to arrival at the library.
The library will continue to offer remote services. Please ask a librarian if you have questions, need research help or wish to schedule a remote consultation.
Recent Library Blog Posts
We hope you enjoy reading about Hannah’s experience at the Library, written at the end of the S...Read More
We hope you enjoy reading about Hannah’s experience at the Library, written at the end of t...Read More
First year students—welcome! Returning students—welcome back! The staff at Van Wylen Library ...Read More
Hope College Digital Commons, the college’s Van Wylen Library-supported institutional repositor...Read More