- Hope PrimoOne search for articles and resources of all kinds.
- Books + MediaFind books, e-books, movies, and music.
- Research GuidesRecommended resources organized by subject and course.
- DatabasesFind articles, book chapters, and other resources through our databases.
- JournalsFind articles or specific journals.
- Online Reference ShelfEncyclopedias, dictionaries, almanacs, etc.
- HopeCATx Alt-SearchAn alternative way to find books, movies, and music.
COVID and You at the Library
The rules for using the library under COVID have been updated:
- Masks (covering both nose and mouth) are required in all public areas and classrooms unless you have been fully vaccinated.*
- One person per study room unless occupants are fully vaccinated.*
- Eat only in the Cup & Chaucer or a Private Study Room unless you have been fully vaccinated.*
- Use of hand sanitizer and disinfecting surfaces is strongly encouraged.
- The library building is open to students, faculty and staff only. A valid Hope ID is required for entry.
The library will continue to offer remote services. Please ask a librarian if you have questions, need research help or wish to schedule a remote consultation.
* "Fully vaccinated" means at least two weeks have passed after receiving the final dose of an FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
Recent Library Blog Posts
Hope Primo, the library’s online catalog and discovery service, will be unavailable from 9:00 p...Read More
Hope College Digital Commons, the college’s Van Wylen Library-supported institutional repositor...Read More
Library Rules Under COVID-19 Masks (covering both nose and mouth) are required in all public area...Read More
Until further notice, the Van Wylen Library and Theil Research Center are closed to the public, i...Read More