Resources & Support
No matter the course, department or program, a wide range of resources is available to ensure every student's academic success at Hope College.
Each student approaches the learning process differently — and every student can prosper when they're offered the resources they need to support their work. Offices across campus provide resources and support for all students, as well as assistance for those applying for post-graduate fellowships.
Academic and other support
- Academic Success Center
- Klooster Center for Excellence in Writing
- Research Help Desk (Van Wylen Library)
- Boerigter Center for Calling and Career
- Academic Advising
- Disability and Accessibility Resources
- Counseling and Psychological Services
Many departments also offer additional resources and support that are not listed here. Check with your advisor or your course instructor for more information.