Hope College is one of the finest private, liberal arts colleges in the country. We can’t wait for you to get here!
It’s no secret – the best way to get to know Hope is to spend time on our campus. Our goal is to create a memorable visit experience in-person and online that will help you decide if Hope is the right fit for you.
College has gotten too expensive. Hope College is doing something about it. Our long-term ambition is that every single student who comes through Hope receives tuition fully-funded up front. Graduates will then pay it forward: commit to donating to Hope College so future students can have the same transformational experience.
- Hope At A Glance
- A friendly and welcoming community of 3,369 students and 358 professors
- Recognized leadership in undergraduate research, scholarship and preparation for graduate school and the workplace
- A vibrant Christian character with many opportunities to grow spiritually, yet very few requirements
- NCAA Division III athletics overflow with true student-athletes and exceptional support from the campus and Holland communities
- Holland is a beautiful college town – our award-winning downtown is just blocks from campus, and stunning Lake Michigan beaches are just a 10-minute drive from Hope
- Admissions At A Glance
- Apply for Admission
You’ll apply to Hope College using the Hope College Application, the Common Application, or Apply Coalition, Powered by Scoir. If your application is complete by November 1 in your senior year, you’ll hear back from us on November 30. After November 30 we move to rolling admission.Costs & Financial Aid
Our 2024–2 costs for tuition, room and board total $54,920, and 95% of Hope students receive financial aid. We offer need-based assistance, academic scholarships ranging from $7,500–$24,000 per year, and Distinguished Artist Awards for music, art, dance, theatre and creative writing.