This is where you start! Take steps to discover your strengths, interests, and values to help you find direction.Next Steps
Find internships, alumni connections and other skill building opportunities to explore your path on and off campus.Next Steps
Tap into the Hope network, polish your interviewing skills and take steps toward graduate school or the world of work.Next Steps
Now OpenDeWitt Student Cultural Center
141 East 12th Street, Suite 136
Meet Our Staff
Log in to Handshake to schedule an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you!
Access jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities posted by our partners.
Employers can post jobs and internships using Handshake.
Path to Success
The Boerigter Center is more than a resource for reaching your career goals. It’s a process. A plan. A guided journey that we travel with you, conquering the obstacles and celebrating the achievements, every step of the way. Here’s how …
- Jan 28, 2020: Internship Planning Workshop at Jim and Martie Bultman Student Center
- Jan 28, 2020: The Hope College Connection Live | Business and Political Science at Lansing Brewing Company
- Feb 18, 2020: The Hope College Connection Live | Health Care at HopCat Royal Oak
- Feb 19, 2020: Spring Career & Internship Fair 2020 at Jim and Martie Bultman Student Center
- Feb 25, 2020: Summer Camp & Ministry Fair at Jim and Martie Bultman Student Center
- Feb 25, 2020: College To Career at Maas Center
- Feb 26, 2020: Career Panel: Finance/Accounting and Operations at Martha Miller Center for Global Communication
- Mar 4, 2020: Career Panel: Marketing and Human Resources at Martha Miller Center for Global Communication
- Apr 1, 2020: Career Panel: Sales, Small Business and Entrepreneurship at Martha Miller Center for Global Communication
On the Blog
- Make Connections! Boerigter Center Events and Programs Spring 2020
- So you want to be a Graduate Assistant?
- Senior Christmas Break Checklist
- Giving Tuesday: Ways to give back through your career
- Parent to Parent: Helping Your Student Navigate Their Vocation and Calling
- A Note to Senior Public Accounting Majors
- What is Second Seminar? Major Decisions, Without Major Stress
- Where Will You Go?: The Philadelphia Semester
- Survival Guide: The Job You Hate
- 5 Last Minute Tips for the Recruiting Fair