Empowering students to excel academically and flourish as socially responsible members in a diverse world.
- The mission of the Center for Diversity and Inclusion is to empower students to excel academically and flourish as socially responsible members in a diverse world by providing opportunities, resources and advocacy in partnership with the greater Hope College community to promote a Christ-centered culture of equity and inclusion.
- Our community will live and learn together authentically, compassionately and responsibly as influencers for positive social change in our increasingly diverse world.
- Guiding Principles
- Diversity, equity and inclusion are:
- Inspired by the historic, ecumenical Christian faith and its call for love and justice
- Grounded in the Virtues of Public Discourse (humility, hospitality, patience, courage and honesty)
- Integral components of the Hope College experience for students, faculty and staff
- Reflective of the dignity and worth of all human beings
- Sources of enrichment and strength for our community
Bultman Student Center115 East 12th StreetSuite 107Holland, MI 49423
We need to cherish and preserve the ethnic and cultural diversity that nourishes and strengthens this community — and this nation.Cesar Chavez