As a parent or family member of a Hope student, you have a unique perspective and are a comforting presence for students and families. There are plenty of ways to get involved.
Hope families contribute to the success of the college in countless ways. We look forward to partnering with you in any of the following areas:
- Attend Events
- Attend events in your area, including Alumni and Family Engagement-sponsored events or arts and athletic events. You can even volunteer to plan an event in your community. If you are interested, reach out to us at email@example.com or 616.395.7250.
- Buy Hope Gear
- You never know when a Hope College license plate holder or hat will spark a meaningful conversation. Show your school spirit by purchasing Hope College merchandise through the bookstore.
- Join Prayer List
Campus Ministries coordinates monthly prayer requests as they identify current needs of students and the Hope community. You can subscribe to an email update by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the following information:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Indicate you are interested in subscribing to the monthly prayer request through Campus Ministries
- Make a Career Connection
The Hope College Connection is an innovative online community for calling and career that brings together students, alumni and families for mentoring and experiential learning. You can tap into the power of the Hope network with smart-matching algorithms to identify new connections as you navigate your career.
- Make a Gift
- The quality of the Hope experience is made possible by a community of donors. Join them and support the college financially by contributing to The Hope Fund or another special project. Let us know if we should contact an organization or individual to financially support Hope.
- Refer a Student
- Make Hope known to prospective students and families by communicating with the youth of your community and sharing with friends and family looking for colleges. Learn more about refering a student to Hope.
- Recruiter in a Box
Connect the next generation of students with Hope by signing up for a box of Admissions materials to give to prospective students in your network. Request a Recruiter in a Box.
- Support Your Student
One of the best ways you can get involved in the life of the college is by supporting your student at Hope. Learn about the many resources available to help you do this.
- Travel with Hope
- The Global Travel Program incorporates learning through exploring history, culture, art and language on international trips with Hope faculty experts.
There are a variety of ways for alumni and families to volunteer at the college. If you’re interested in volunteering at Hope, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.395.7250 or complete the online form.
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 2Holland, MI 49423