Learning to take care of your mental health prepares you for a lifetime of overall
well-being. Our professional counseling staff supports students as they learn skills to reach
their full potential.
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) provides a wealth of services and is free for any degree-seeking student.
Make an Appointment
Call our office (616.395.7945) to schedule a time to speak to a CAPS staff counselor.
The CAPS office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–12 p.m. and 1 p.m.–5 p.m.
Many students experience personal, relational, spiritual, social or academic difficulties they cannot fully resolve on their own. We offer tools to help you:
- Address personal problems that interfere with academic success
- Adjust to college life, pressures and changes
- Resolve life crises that threaten success in college
- Explore questions of faith and how that impacts daily living
- Cope with problems which stem from medical or physical concerns
- Provide referral for medication evaluation
- Succeed in college while coping with mental illness
Our team provides individual and group therapy for students, orientation for parents, training for faculty and staff, and stress-reducing events during exam weeks.
Would you like to know more? Call our office (616.395.7945) to schedule a time to speak to a CAPS staff counselor. After a few initial questions, you'll hear about opportunities and work with our professional team to determine next steps.
Bultman Student Center115 East 12th StreetSuite 203Holland, MI 49423