Whether you're just looking to have some fun or aiming to win the coveted intramural champion t-shirt, there's a spot for you on the court, field or in the pool.
From there it's simple: Show up to your games (with your Hope ID) and be ready for some good fun and competition.
You don't need previous experience with the sport, but having a grasp on the rules is helpful for everyone.
There are four intramural seasons (two each semester), featuring a variety of men's, women's and coed sports. A captain's meeting occurs prior to the start of each season. Make sure to check the meeting calendar so you don't miss out!
|fALL sEASON 1||
|Fall season 2||
|Spring Season 1||
|Spring Season 2||
2018–2019 Wall of Champions
2018 spring Season 2 Champions
- More competitive coed soccer: Kick-fil-A defeated We Peaked in High School
- Less competitive coed soccer: Sloppy Joes defeated Run Like the Winded
- More competitive coed softball: Maybe This Year defeated Emersonian
- Less competitive coed softball: Wolfpack defeated Blue Ballers
- Coed racquetball: Scranton Stranglers defeated Don't Tell Bob
- Coed ultimate frisbee: Nick McQuade defeated Hotline Fling
- Women's flag football: Back That Pass Up defeated WBB & Mic the Wizard