Bekkering Admissions Office
- Visits available morning or afternoon weekdays during academic year (Monday–Friday) and select Saturday mornings.
- Summer visitors also welcome.
Bekkering Admissions Office is often the first place prospective students and their parents visit while on Hope’s campus. Stop by the Admissions office for:
- Guided tours
- Campus maps
- Meetings with admissions representatives
- Brochures and information
For the best experience, request a campus visit in advance.
The two-story brick structure opened in May 1988 and in 2006 was named in honor of Dr. James Bekkering, former Vice President of Admissions. The Admissions office was originally located at the site of the current Van Wylen Library. The office occupied temporary facilities from 1985 until its current building was completed in May 1988.
Join us on Thursday, June 21, for an inside look at faculty-student research happening year-round here on campus.
- Jim and Martie Bultman Student Center