Bekkering Admissions Office
- Visits available morning or afternoon weekdays during academic year (Monday–Friday) and select Saturday mornings.
- Summer visitors also welcome.
Bekkering Admissions Office is often the first place prospective students and their parents visit while on Hope’s campus. Stop by the Admissions office for:
- Guided tours
- Campus maps
- Meetings with admissions representatives
- Brochures and information
For the best experience, request a campus visit in advance.
The two-story brick structure opened in May 1988 and in 2006 was named in honor of Dr. James Bekkering, former Vice President of Admissions. The Admissions office was originally located at the site of the current Van Wylen Library. The office occupied temporary facilities from 1985 until its current building was completed in May 1988.
First visit to Hope? Returning for another in-depth look? Either way, Visit Days are an excellent option for experiencing our campus and meeting the people of Hope.
- Jim and Martie Bultman Student Center